Check out the claws on our new Alpha twins…
“Today we eat cookies that look like us”
Can I just point out that both Scott and Stiles text like this. Because I swear, one more fanfic that show them txt lyk dis and I will cut a bitch.
YES THANK YOU
“Teen Wolf” Teaser, November 21, 2012:
Season 3 will be the show’s most lethal season yet. The first twelve episodes will rack up a higher body count than both seasons 1 and 2 combined.
Teen Wolf + Hands
teen wolf meme × f i v e b r o t p s → Papa Stilinski/Stiles (2/5)
Teen Wolf Poetry → Season One: A Summary
in the woods there is a man
whose heart was shattered young
there is blood this war will shed
hide your daughters and your sons
Our mighty Alpha has spoken || Jeff Davis’ Twitter Q&A NOV 4th.
- Filming starts Dec 3rd.
- Lydia has an older sister not yet seen.
- Matt is dead. “Like really dead.”
- No one has been cast yet.
- Dylan and Jeff have dinner to discuss Stiles’ story arc on Tuesday. Dylan is exited, Jeff is stressed.
- The Hale house will be CGI’d.
- Jeff can’t answer if humans count as pack.
- The Halloween episode is happening.
- We’ll possibly find out what exactly happened to Stiles’ mother in S3
- If the story called for it Jeff would put gay sex scenes on the show.
- Jeff writes while filming.
- The network decides when S3 airs.
- Allison will have more scenes.
- “Will Danny get a boyfriend soon?” – Jeff: ”:)”
- Allison and Scott getting back together or finding new partners is spoiler territory.
- Jeff hopes he made Jackson’s disappearance plausible.
- They’re working on Teen Wolf action figures.
- A second date for Peter and Melissa would be “very interesting”.
- Jeff doesn’t feel influenced by the direct interaction with fans. [personal note: BLESS!]
- Stiles’ 15 year plan to make Lydia fall in love with him is “not necessarily” over.
- Gerard let Stiles go in 2x12 as a threat for Scott. [He had to cut an explanatory scene which will not be in the ‘deleted scenes’ since it hasn’t been filmed.]
- As a final question Jeff asked if it made Stiles more heroic that he didn’t say anything.
- The hardest part of writing for Jeff is typing the words out. “It’s so good in my head. Then I have to put it down and it’s so tedious.”
- Jeff looks at fanart. They downloaded “the most amazing” for the writer’s room the other day. They didn’t go to the Sterek tag themselves but got send a link to it. Meaning, they weren’t checking fanart to get inspired for Sterek scenes.
- there will be a new homosexual character
- maybe a love interest for Danny
- Stiles will accept his bisexuality
- “Isaac will thrust me with his greatness”