SPN in The CW “TV Now” Fall Promo 2013-14
spn meme || four otps || Dean & Cas
Funko is releasing Supernatural Pop vinyl figures! Coming out in December (with Cas)
u cANT do THIS TO ME
OMG ITS TRUE
*THROWS MONEY IN THAT GENERAL DIRECTION*
I just want to post this out:
NO VIOLENCE IN THE SHELTER
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia & Transphobia are forms of violence.
This Supernatural episode maybe have upset some people, but this part, this is something most people won’t notice that needs to be seen.
Read: Reasons why I love this fucking show
- There was a deleted scene in the premiere, where Sam wanted Dean to prove that it was really him and that he was dying. It was actually the scene in the beginning, Sam and Dean in the Impala, and Dean is saying “You’re dead,” and Sam’s like “Yeah, right.”Dean says something that only Sam would know himself and no one else : a teenage Sam telling people (presumambly his brother) that he got a handjob from a girl when he really didn’t.Both J2 agreed the scene was too serious for a joke and while the writers initally wrote it in the script,it didn’t make the cut.
- Jared was the first to play Ezekiel and when Tahmoh arrived to film his scenes as the Angel,they told him to watch how Jared portrayed him.It turned out,the way Tahmoh had prepared to play the character agreed with Jared’s way.
- In the crypt scene in episode 8x17,Dean originally was to say "I love you" to Castiel which is actually seen in the season 8 gag reel but it didn’t work out.
- When asked whether or not it was Ezekiel the one inside Sam’s head who said the emotional “There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you”,Jensen admitted that he was playing Ezekiel but Ezekiel was expressing Dean’s genuine feelings which Dean would never say outloud but Sam needed to hear,
- Jensen said episode 9 of Season 9 is a real GAME CHANGER and both he and Jared are very excited.
Supernatural Title Card » Season 9
I am terrified that Supernatural will end with a scene of someone pinned to the ceiling.
And because I ship Destiel I am terrified that it’ll be Cas
oh my god just fucking imagine that
dean’s lying in bed and then suddenly cas is on the ceiling staring down at him
and he looks absolutely terrified
and he just mutters one small ‘…dean.’
and he bursts into flames
and there’s nothing dean can do
You are all sick fucks… like there is some special place in hell waiting where you probably get read bad fanfiction to you… And by bad I mean 50 shades of grey bad.
If they would do that… like I would go up to them, even if I have to fly to La or whereever the writers sit. I would turn up at their doors show them my hand point at a flat surface telling them to imagine that would be their face and that surface with the biggest hit I can manage. And ask: “WHY!!!!”
oh god I probably will have nightmares now.
And damn now I imagine the scene. like its the middle of the night. and dean wakes up and he turns around and his face hits into cas pillow and he inhales his scent and gets this big grin on his face cause he wants to cuddle a bit. he opens his eyes when his hands find no cas. Thats when he will see Cas on the ceiling bleeding out and just bursting into flames.
And just imagine the look on Deans face. the utter destruction of his self this would be. Deans body might get out of that burning house, but I think you could say he would just become a burnt out shell of a human beeing like Cas did.
OMG YOU MADE IT BETTER!
…*coughs* worse… I mean, you made it worse…
It’s been years and I am still not over how awesome Death’s intro scene was
I guess I just don’t get that the show keeps taking important characters away from the Winchesters, so why does fandom wanna do that too? Cas, Benny, Amelia, basically every other character - these people shouldn’t be viewed as threats to the Sacred Winchester Bond because they’re not. they’re important in not only how they interact with the Winchesters but how they enrich the show by being their own damn selves too.
yeah Sam and Dean are two interesting as hell characters and their interactions are incredibly fascinating but saying they can’t carry a show all on their own for EIGHT YEARS isn’t like an insult, it’s just, you know, the way things are. I’d probably watch an episode of Sam and Dean in the Impala shooting the shit; I wouldn’t watch twenty episodes of that.
Happy Birthday, Dean.
AU where everyone gets along.